Saturday, October 5, 2013

Somebody TRIPPIN’


What’s really good people?

Off the top my RESPECTS & PRAYERS to the families and loved ones of those we lost a few days back in the plane crash in Nigeria. Nobody ever wants to experience nor witness such an unfortunate accident of this magnitude but as Nigerians let us learn and support one another and hope such a tragedy those not revisit itself on our soil again. AMEEN.

Ok people; let me get focused…

When I say somebody tripping I mean somebody REALLY tripping. Let me start with all the calls
and emails I have been receiving about the pending well now official government SHUTDOWN in my office. Man I have not seen folks in the DMV shook like this since the day of the DC Sniper. And just like how the sniper had folks relegated to the inside of their homes and the streets were bare for weeks, peoples pockets is about to start feeling the hit so best start forgoing dinner at them trendy restaurants and go invest in some hot pockets and t.v. dinners. Its been only two days and you got one dude setting himself on fire and another driving her car in an attempt to break through the barricade at the White House as if everybody’s favorite president “Barry” owe her child support money. Secret service should have let her through so SHE and Michelle can get to pulling of one another’s hair all on the white house lawn. Now that would be the day we all can say the Obama’s have officially brought the hood to Pennsylvania Avenue.

Speaking of tripping, I have to put this little foolish panhandling girl I see everyday on my street out there. So the first time I ever gave this misguided human money after reading her sign about being pregnant and homeless I felt really bad and disturbed. Fast-forward 3 months later, she is still out there on my street everyday; in the heat, rain, and cold she is out there begging for money. So why was it that just a couple of days back I catch this yahoooooo coming out the Starbucks with a cigarette in hand smoking with her meth addicted percocet/oxycotin looking boyfriend at 8am as they were preparing for their daily hustle of begging. It took everything in my power to not walk over to them and slap she mess out of the two of them. Who in 2013 is pregnant and still walks around puffing on cigarettes all day? Such selfish behaviors should have no place in society. SMH.   

So this last one really hurts, I was all excited for the return of HOMELAND this past Sunday and during the season premiere my guy Sal decides to throw his pupil under the bus all to cover his a**. I mean what in the world is really going on people? If the great man Sal Berenson is unable to stand his ground and not sell-out for the sake of protecting his you know what then there is nobody left to aspire to as far as I am concerned. 2013 must really be the year of the WACKO!

Everybody Take a Deep BREATH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Na Wa O (NWO)!

Na Wa O! - is slang or a pidgin term used back home in Nigeria and other parts of Africa that simply illustrates something unbelievable, makes you speechless or leaves you flabbergasted.


KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week

KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week
SUFFERIN & SMILIN

POPULAR POSTS