Saturday, October 26, 2013

Safari Consulting Service - Open for Business


What’s really good people?

These are definitely very exciting times and days ahead. The Daddy Day Care experience has been FANTASTIC thus far. Every day I am having a blast with “Baby P” but am still mad that I left $30 worth of diapers under my Target shopping cart this week. Whoever got their hands on my s**t, I want it back o! So as I started to complain last week about how HOMELAND had turned into a dud all of a sudden it is looking like this season will be another head scratcher after last Sunday’s episode. Let’s see what else is going on in the world? Oh yes; I officially launched a new full scale consulting business. You no say P? Oh yes I did. Wanna hear and know more about it? I thought you would never asked. Lol. Before I get into all of that I have some (S/O) for the week;

(S/O) To my family & friends for helping make SAFARI possible.

(S/O)  To my comedian nephew Ash Baba. This dude is HILARIOUS.

(S/O) To the EAGLETS of NIGERIA bring home the cup boys.

(S/O) To everybody that has made the MY OMO NAIJA Blogspot I major success. This moment is now officially I biggest month since inception. To the viewers, followers and supporters Love iz Love. Read, Share & Discuss. P

 Ok people; let me get focused…

If you ever watch the show House of Lies on Showtime with Don Cheadle then you will totally get the concept and making of Safari Consulting Services, LLC. I guess you can say I am working my way into being a real life Marty Kaan. They say water covers about 70% of the earth’s surface, well why not let Safari Consulting Services cover the rest o? Abi? Joooooooooooo o. Anyways the focus of this enterprise is of Safari is a team management consultants who take on projects across the world. Safari Consulting Services will become a leader domestically and internationally on matters of human and business systems, outcomes based accountability, operational and sustainability. Yeah I know you like that… It is just consultant jargon. Lol. Below are some of the industries & services we provide but are not limited to;

Featured Industries
Customer Service            NGOs                           Social Service                         
Oil & Gas                       Investment                    Information & Technology
Energy (Green Energy)     Trade                           Social Media

Featured Services
Governance                                  Strategic Planning          Mental Health       
Portfolio Management                     Financial Analysis          Behavioral Health
Service Delivery Transformation      Quantitative Research     Therapeutic Services
Pricing & Profitability Management    Community Outreach      Coaching/Training
Mergers & Acquisitions                    Program Development
Asset Management                         Change Management
Risk Management                           Program Management
Business Transformation                  Organizational Development
Policy                                           Grant Writing

Safari Consulting Services offers advisory support and industry insight to help organizations excel in today’s ever changing business climate. Many business operations aim to succeed and serve as a flagship enterprise. Our professionals and partners serve as leading experts in their respective areas of interest who draw from the strengths within organizations and wraparound the necessary supports to ensure companies shoot to excellence.

Today’s leading businesses demonstrate reliability and responsiveness. In order to thrive shareholders, partners and consumers all have a stake when assessing expectations with performance. We measure our success thru the lens of our client’s satisfaction and their growth in a performance based accountability environment. 

Please check us out on all the following social media publications below:


                     



Ready to work!

1 comment:

  1. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site. rspp terni

    ReplyDelete

Na Wa O (NWO)!

Na Wa O! - is slang or a pidgin term used back home in Nigeria and other parts of Africa that simply illustrates something unbelievable, makes you speechless or leaves you flabbergasted.


KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week

KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week
SUFFERIN & SMILIN

POPULAR POSTS