Saturday, October 19, 2013

Don’t Talk Me 2 Death


What’s really good people?

So waitin’ happen this past week o? Well let’s see the SUPER Eagles of Nigeria played a match in Ethiopia in which two suspected suicide boomers nearly pulled off the unthinkable, an attempt to set off a bomb in a stadium full of football loving fans. Na Wa O! Man I know Nigerian football is the best in Africa but attacking the Nigerian team bus after the match, injuring our players and looking to kill people all for the sake of football and your hate for my country has taking the term FA-NA-TIC to a maddening level. No worries though we goal score E.T.H.I.O.P.I.A. (8-0) for the return match jare. What else happened? Oh yes; the government shutdown was lifted. I love it when millionaires in government get to make decisions on behalf of the poor by taking their wages for two weeks in the so called “best interest of the country” Can somebody tell me when has cutting spending ever benefited the masses? The only thing I need cut at the moment is Christian Ponder from the Vikings, all the fat around my neck and waste-line and Shola Ameobi from the national team. Let me get into my SHOUT-OUTS (S/O).

(S/O) CONGRATS to my brother O.D. & the new addition to the family Baby Olivia!

(S/O) Happy B-Day to my sister & home-girl Jessica B.

(S/O) To the SUPA Eagles of Nigeria. Job Well Done in Ethiopia boys.

(S/O) To all of the viewers, followers & readers of the MY OMO NAIJA blogspot. Thank you for your continued support. Love iz Love! P
  
Ok people; let me get focused…

Have you ever had one of those weeks when it just seems like people keep trying to test you time and time again? Kinda like am I gonna have to put my paws on one of these yahoooooooos in order to get my point across? It all started with me facilitating one of my program meetings in which as you know some people’s only purpose for attending meetings is to hear themselves speak rather than gain and process new information presented. So I am constantly dealing with foolishness and incompetence which I know comes with the job but I can’t stand when some people think just because they are older makes them an expert on a topic. Especially, when they stay talking me to death all to avoid the fact that they are underperforming or are not suitable for their designated role & responsibility within an organization.

So I decided to come up with my own shortlist of people or things who could really benefit from the MUTE button right about now because they stay running their mouth & keep talking me to death but really need to go sit down somewhere…

  1. Goodluck Jonathan & Barack Obama – I grouped these two together because it was a toss up. I have never seen two presidents with more hype as these two but continue to disappoint and fail to live up to their top billing.
  1. Gay People & their Rights – I don’t need this in my face everywhere everyday I beg. 
  1. These Tea Party (KAKs) in congress – My peoples that know what a (KAK) is know what I am getting at…
  1. The OBAMACARE – will you just past the d**n thang already and get on with it.
  1. Nigerian Social Media – 90% of it is RUBBISH. There is never anything of substance produced.
  1. TWIRKING – If I hear another comment from some white person on television giving a play-by-play analysis on Miley Cyrus….
  1. RGIII – I will just say to this dude SHUT UR GUMS. You talk too much. How is that 1-5 record? 
  1. Shola Ameobi – I love how this dude all of a sudden is claiming Naija now and his so patriotic all because he is hoping for a chance to play in the world cup at any cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Na Wa O (NWO)!

Na Wa O! - is slang or a pidgin term used back home in Nigeria and other parts of Africa that simply illustrates something unbelievable, makes you speechless or leaves you flabbergasted.


KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week

KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week
SUFFERIN & SMILIN

POPULAR POSTS