Saturday, April 5, 2014

CONFIDENCE & TRUST

What’s really good people?

Took a week off last week to recharge the battery and attack this spring season the right way. So what went down the past two weeks?  The best story had to be my old man telling me to STOP Saggin’ my pants. SMH. P will FOREVER continue to Sag o! Am gonna be that old head still giving them young boys the BINNESS when I get to grandpa status. What else? Let’s see still no plane in sight in the south pacific. Na Wa O! Mayor Gray, oh am sorry soon to be former Mayor Gray just got the boot. Them streets don’t play fair in the DMV! My dude Marty Kaan finally got the DRAWS! The NCAA basketball tournament has gone far beyond MADNESS! And its finally Game of Thrones season and boy I can’t wait to KING Slayer ANYBODY or EVERYBODY who ain’t trying to let SAFARI eat noni. Loooool.   

(S/O) To my girls; Mum Adira, Adira, & Grandma. Safe Travels!

(S/O) To Idimu Keshi Baba mi I Hail O!

(S/O) To all of the viewers, followers & readers of the MY OMO NAIJA blogspot. Thank you for your continued support. Love iz Love! P
  
Ok people; let me get focused…

I took in a movie the past week and let me just say it like this if you ever LOVE da Hustle and the grind of getting money then the Wolf of Wall Street is your movie. That joint is truly PCP/COCAINE/RITALIN all in one but what I really liked about the movie is how the movie teaches you to sell CONFIDENCE and TRUST. You see the character Jordan was one confident fella, I mean the boy can sell you ICE in the WINTER for that matter and his confidence transferred into the trust his employees had in their leader. Now to have one of these two traits means you a legitimate contender in business but to have both means you are a “F**kin” Problem!

That is the game people; NOBODY is going to deal with you in any endeavor if you come off looking very unsure of yourself and if your reputation in the streets is that of Mayor Gray aka…”Mr. 419”. What I really liked about “Wolfie” was even though he chose to rat, he remained loyal and never gave up his partner. Now that fat porcelain teeth having bastard looked like he would rat out his own mama in order to keep from doing Fed time.

There you have it boys and girls if you want to live that comfortable and cushy government employee life then this aint for you. Wait a minute am talking about my self. Loool. SMH. Seriously that is the former me, am looking to get on my grind heavy and push that hustle like Jordan Belfort. But this aint no movie o; am doing this minus the blow, quaaludes and booze. I remember my good friend telling me a few weeks back at lunch “man P when you start talking about something even I get excited”. HILAROUS. What I sure wont be doing unlike Jordan is when the Feds coming knocking and want you to cop a plea, you best believe am taking the first deal on the table. SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT.


There is nothing like WINNING with your peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Na Wa O (NWO)!

Na Wa O! - is slang or a pidgin term used back home in Nigeria and other parts of Africa that simply illustrates something unbelievable, makes you speechless or leaves you flabbergasted.


KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week

KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week
SUFFERIN & SMILIN

POPULAR POSTS