Friday, April 11, 2014

NO Privacy

What’s really good people?

Now that was a way to kick off the new season of Game of Thrones. WHOOOOOOA! I mean the production just never seems to disappoint whenever you think the programming is fitna fall off. My only request is to chill on all that HOMO shittu they just find a way to throw into the story lines that just seems so out of place. I get it already there were GAY dudes back in the day. I swear the Gay Mafia just ALWAYS gotta make a point in Hollywood huh? So as I got done watching the season premiere of GOT and switched over to the season finale of House of Lies with my dude Marty Kaan, all I could think about was the new Chris Breeeezy joint “These **** Aint LOYAL”. Na Wa O! Once again let me help you slow people out there out; whenever the FEDs come knocking at your door, you best start SINGING, cop a PLEA and have a glass of Grand Marnier and go chill the F**k out. Here is a little tip bit; the FEDS have a 97% conviction rate when they bring  them charges and indictment on that a**.    

(S/O) To my girls Adira & IYA Adira; missing you both in the DMV O!

(S/O) To all of the viewers, followers & readers of the MY OMO NAIJA blogspot. Thank you for your continued support. Love iz Love! P
  
Ok people; let me get focused…

This week I have decided that I am just going to vent. Now I can talk about how everybody wants to make such a big deal of Nigeria overtaking South Africa as the number one economy in Africa but am gonna save that for another week. Oh btw, to all of our South African Nigerian Haters out there “TAKE DAT TAKE DAT”! This week I want to vent about how we have NO privacy the more we continue to serve as consumer slaves to the world of retail and capitalism.

Can somebody explain to me why everything in our possession is now linked to our login username/password, email address, date of birth and social security number. Case in point I got a new smart phone this week and every feature on the freaking Samsung Galaxy phone is linked to my email or forces me to create some type of account. And all of this is to track and monitor my usage or my interest just to capitalize on my weaknesses in the retail sector.    

I hate the fact that I cant even simply do a basic search without GOOGLE looking to solicit some other type of business from me all based on my recent search history on the internet. I swear these KAKs got it all figured out huh? And who is the one making all the money off this? It sure aint me or anyone of my peoples. I mean can someone be so violated and be so helpless all together. As if I don’t have my set of issues with being profiled already by you know who… And isn’t this some time of violation of our civil rights and liberties? Now am starting to sound like many of these CLUELESS Americans. Oh wait; I am one of them too. Lol. HILARIOUS.

Nah; I was just joking you all. I am just mad that once again somebody came up with another hustle to get paper at my expense while I was too busy setting my fantasy football lineup for the week. Next thing you know somebody gonna come up with a way to make money off all them countless hours I spend on the computer every night. Oh they did that too already.


It’s called FACEBOOK.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Na Wa O (NWO)!

Na Wa O! - is slang or a pidgin term used back home in Nigeria and other parts of Africa that simply illustrates something unbelievable, makes you speechless or leaves you flabbergasted.


KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week

KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week
SUFFERIN & SMILIN

POPULAR POSTS