Saturday, March 15, 2014

It’s Spring Again

What’s really good people?

Well Well Well, looks like SNITICHIN’ is at an All TIME High here in the DMV theses days huh? I mean when a man straight up drops a dime on a mayor, public officials, even a presidential candidate to ensure he ain’t being sat down for a kool minute then I guess a MAN gotta do what a MAN gotta do. Only thing is dude that is SNITICHIN got a lot of “non-dude” tendencies if you know what am I mean. Oooops; I guess I just SNITCHED too huh? Looool. SMH. Looks like we got one more potential snowstorm on the horizon this weekend and boy am I looking forward to seeing my favorite news reading across the bottom of the television “Government CLOSED”. I swear this winter just gets better and better o!

(S/O) To the BIG Homie A+! ALWAYS holding it down for the Team.

(S/O) To my pops “DODO Master” aka…”Mr. Take Care” noni.

(S/O) To da Kool Keedz Bella & Greyson celebrating a birthday this weekend.

(S/O) To my Safari team.

(S/O) To all of the viewers, followers & readers of the MY OMO NAIJA blogspot. Thank you for your continued support. Love iz Love! P
  
Ok people; let me get focused…

An old hip hop record by rapper Biz-Markie had a catchy hook that went like this “it’s spring again, everybody knows it’s spring again, to the girls and boys and people above this is the time to fall in love”… Only TRU hip hop heads would have heard that record but the rest of yall buble gum, nursery rhyming and skinny jeans wearing yungins need to go do some homework.

Anyways what I love about the spring season and every year I kinda touch on something a little different, so this year am going to talk about how spring exposes people. Just like the march madness NCAA tournament, Spring is about the moment of truth, a lot of folks been pretending all winter long about how they gonna get right or sexy, how they gonna do some “spring cleaning” and they fitna make some power moves in the New Year. How is that working out thus far?

The typical end result is folks be quick to complain about how turning the clock forward one hour is WACK and interrupts their sleep, all the mulch outside that causes someone like myself with allergies can be very bad for your health, all them bird droppings tyou soon to encounter on your windshield and especially on the hood of your car after you just gave you it a nice wash will make you insanely MAD noni.

But there are some bright things to look forward to as well. How about we start with everybody getting funky fresh dressed for Easter. What about all those college basketball buzzer beaters and bracket buster? And how about my favorite, the return of “Game of Thrones”?


I mean Real Talk – spring what took you sooooooooo long?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Na Wa O (NWO)!

Na Wa O! - is slang or a pidgin term used back home in Nigeria and other parts of Africa that simply illustrates something unbelievable, makes you speechless or leaves you flabbergasted.


KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week

KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week
SUFFERIN & SMILIN

POPULAR POSTS