Saturday, November 23, 2013

N - BOMB's Away...

What’s really good people?

It is a really good feeling to come back this week on the blogspot and celebrate with all My OMO Naija people Nigeria’s World Cup berth destination Brazil 2014. Now that I have successfully negotiated the buy-out clause in my contract with “Club Adira” I can say that I look forward to seeing my peoples in the land they invented the SAMBA in about eight seven months time. The boy Davido got it right on his track when he said; “And now my team is stronger than…My manager is smarter than…All of you, all of you All of you, all of you” noni.

(S/O) To my Kool Keed Dira… I am LOVIN’ every second of Daddy Day Care lil’ mama.

(S/O) Happy THANKSGIVING!

(S/O) To all my peoples working with “P Love” – We Goin’ MAKE It!

(S/O) To my Home-Boy Steve-O coming through to kick it.

(S/O) To all of the viewers, followers & readers of the MY OMO NAIJA blogspot. Thank you for your continued support. Love iz Love! P
  
Ok people; let me get focused…

There is nothing more annoying than having to listen or put up with people just because they have a platform like television or print media and all of a sudden they are the authority on race relations in America.  Case in point I came across a brilliant column several days back written by Jason Whitlock and also saw on television both Charles Barkley and Michael Wilbon speaking on the use of the “N-Bomb” and really was getting pissed the more these two COONS tried to somehow justify and reason with the use of the term by both blacks and non African-Americans. Ok, I never met Chuck before and I like him and everything but his a total IDIOT and gets paid millions of dollars to act like one on television. Now Mike Wilbon on the other hand is someone I have met several times and share mutual friends/associates in my circle that know him personally, let me just say the tough “black guy” analyst and reporter from the southside of Chicago he plays on television is no where close to the “REVERSE OREO” name dropper he really is when his not on television. 

And since we on the topic of the “N-Bomb” why do white people swear up and down or pretend like the only and first time they ever heard the “N-Bomb” is when they heard it used by a black person? My favorite is how they go through this whole explanation about how the term is so “UGLY”. So ugly that for all those years during the heights of Slavery in America nobody saw to tell them slave masters to stop referring to human beings as such huh? Man go somewhere with all that peanut butter & jelly you know what. SMH.

I ain’t going to lie and I can’t even front I drop the “N-bomb” all day everyday but after reading the Whitlock column I started saying to myself it is time to grow out of it. Well that lasted a good maybe 10 minutes until I saw somewhere on television some yahoooooo acting-out and showing their n**** a** type behavior.

I have also heard many people try to ration the “N-Bomb” as simply a matter of choice like we talking pro-life vs. pro-choice type debates or something. What we need to do without and is not giving enough attention is the closet N-bomber.


Don’t be a closest “N-Bomb” dropper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Na Wa O (NWO)!

Na Wa O! - is slang or a pidgin term used back home in Nigeria and other parts of Africa that simply illustrates something unbelievable, makes you speechless or leaves you flabbergasted.


KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week

KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week
SUFFERIN & SMILIN

POPULAR POSTS