Friday, November 15, 2013

Hittin' the Wall...

What’s really good people?

Man I don’t know why but for some reason tomorrow’s world cup qualifying match against minnow Ethiopia got me worried Big Time o! I typically never have doubt about my SUPA Eagles before they take the pitch for any match because I got no time for negative energy but this year has been so good to Nigerian football this will be a major disaster if we don’t go SAMBA o! My secret weapon just gave me that look now like old man you Trippin’ – she says “its gonna be GREEN/WHITE skies all over Brazil”. Come June 2014 you better believe “P LOVE” shall be making a LIVE appearance for Brazil fo sho! I am working on the terms of my release in my contract now. Lol. UP SUPA Eagles, UP NIGERIA & UP NAIJA!

(S/O) To chef Ash Baba - I want my pizza playa!

(S/O) HBD to my home-girl Marina K.

(S/O) To Michael Jordan for giving Hakeem “The Dream” is long overdue PROPERS!

(S/O) To everybody that has made the MY OMO NAIJA Blogspot a major success. To the viewers, followers and supporters Love iz Love. Read, Share & Discuss. P

Ok people; let me get focused…

I think I have come to that time of year already when I am pretty much ready for 2014 to begin. The weather is starting to get cold outside, all the leaves have pretty much falling, I even heard of some friends doing their holiday shopping as early as October. Make no mistake 2013 is one that will be forever remain dear and close to me for many reasons but like some of the looks am starting to see on people’s faces around me, it is d**n near SHUT-DOWN time for many of you all out there. You know its winter season when your contractor would rather pass on a job and actually recommend you put of a project until May 2014. WTF? Let me tell you this aint your daddy’s Javier, Juan and Carlos. NO SIR! These new ones got rights now and are starting to feel themselves a whole lot these days. Gone are the days where you could get day laborers to do a job for $8-10 per/hour. These dudes now will tell you I only work for $20.00 per/hour, you buy me launch and you gotta come pick me up from the metro. Now keep in mind this yahooooo ain’t even got no tools to do the job. SMH

All of this is why I love this time of year, while most are going to holiday parties to go sip on Egg Nogg, and eat ginger cookies this is when the “P Man” increases the tempo and intensifies the GRIND. I can’t even lie or front though that Egg Nogg is like CRACK. So as we get set to hit the home stretch on the calendar don’t go quitting on yourself now and put on like 20lbs from stuffing your face, start calling out for work like 4 out of 5 days every week and play that new PS4 or XBOX-One around the clock like you got no responsibilities. 

Speaking of PS4s and X-Boxes you best make sure you don’t go putting of your bills into the New Year all because Macy’s, Walmart and Best Buy got some special sale running and you just had to get them new Dre Beats or that new Coach hand bag.


Don’t be this guy…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Na Wa O (NWO)!

Na Wa O! - is slang or a pidgin term used back home in Nigeria and other parts of Africa that simply illustrates something unbelievable, makes you speechless or leaves you flabbergasted.


KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week

KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week
SUFFERIN & SMILIN

POPULAR POSTS