Friday, December 27, 2013

Start A FRESH

What’s really good people?

COMPLIMENTS of the season to all family & friends, hope everybody is having a BLESSED & FANTASTIC holiday season thus far. My apologies to the people, the “P Man” had to put the breaks on his blog 1-2 thang in recent weeks in order to concentrate on bringing home the chip AGAIN and close out another successful fantasy football season but am back & better than ever. Man I am so 9ice in the game right now, I got all my fantasy FRENEMIES plotting and saying “ooooooh we gotta get that kid P”. Be careful don’t end up on that Summa Jam screen, it can be so bad for your health. LMAO!


(S/O) HBD to my bros the Boss of ALL Bosses A+ 

(S/O) HBD to my bros from UP NORTH “J”

(S/O) HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of my FAMILY & FRIENDS

(S/O) Happy NEW YEAR! - To all of the viewers, followers & readers of the MY OMO NAIJA blogspot. Thank you for your continued support. Love iz Love! P
  
Ok people; let me get focused…

What is it three, four days before the NEW YEAR? WOW! My peoples I need you all to start getting YO mind Right NOW! Arguably nobody had a bigger year than “P Love” & his camp this year. NAIJA, NAIJA NAIJA - All the Way No Delay noni. Thank you for making us Suffer - Thank you for making us Grind! We thank Baba God for ALL his Blessings & Mercies. It is now time to start recharging that battery, ready for take off in a little over 96+ hours or so and cash out 2013.

The best thing about Jan.1st every year for me is we all get a blank slate, a mulligan of sort to do right and correct our mistakes. Some of us sometimes would simply prefer the calendar never turns over and remains on-going like when you catch a hot hand in a game of craps or in my case when your running back Jamaal Charles gets busy and puts up 50pts on your opponent for the week and you still have seven players yet to take the field. (MAN I LOVE FANTASY FOOTBALL). Lol.

No matter where you stand on the issue, Like New Year’s or not the key is thou shall have NO Fear! Everyday you are afforded the blessing and opportunity to rise-up from that bed you should expect GREATNESS. Work the game plan of life and go to bed with a positive result and be prepared to do the same thing the next day. Oshaaaaaamo!

There you have it people, MY OMO NAIJA wannabe Vince Lombardy pre-game locker-room speech to get you in the fighting spirit for the NEW YEAR. I expect BIG things out of you all so you should hold me to the same standard. I would not want it any other way. I thank God for the master plan – Baba God is surer than…And in case you forget or got it twisted with “P Love” let me remind you quick – “Everyday I dey go up…. Up my brother I no go stop o”. 

MALO-NOGEDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Na Wa O (NWO)!

Na Wa O! - is slang or a pidgin term used back home in Nigeria and other parts of Africa that simply illustrates something unbelievable, makes you speechless or leaves you flabbergasted.


KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week

KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week
SUFFERIN & SMILIN

POPULAR POSTS