Friday, February 7, 2014

RESPECT & FEAR


What’s really good people?

So goes the end of the NFL season folks. Is the Super Bowl still playing? Because I sure could use another two or three hours of seeing Peyton “Big Headed” Manning getting his brains beat in on the world’s biggest stage by the Seattle Seahawk defense. I could have sworn I heard the Seahawk defensive players shouting out not (Omaha) but O-YA-MA-MA every time they got a sack or an interception and took it to the house on that stiff neck KAK.

Anybody up for a quick story; ok so like a dumb dumb and an idiot I messed around and got my whip all banged up against a column at my work garage yesterday. SMH. What’s funny was right before I jacked up my car I was just abusing the car in front of me for not knowing how to drive blah blah blah… And to make matters worse, why do people when they get into an accident with their vehicle the first thing they want to blame it on is the person sitting right next to them in the passenger seat for talking too much and being a distraction. SMH. And why is that person sitting next to you ALWAYS quiet as a church mouse after it all goes down. HILARIOUS

(S/O) CONGRATS my brother Jason Y. & family on the new addition. Looking forward to seeing little man put on the GREEN/WHITE for the SUPA Eagles & not Team USA

(S/O) To all of the viewers, followers & readers of the MY OMO NAIJA blogspot. Thank you for your continued support. Love iz Love! P
  
Ok people; let me get focused…

You know as I was watching this past Super Bowl I got to thinking, the man up above is no joke and not to be messed with. I mean if there was ever a teaching moment it had to be watching the invisible aka…“Mr. Da GREATEST” blah blah blah get reduced to a pedestrian at best quarterback in the biggest game of his career. I mean NOBODY saw that coming and for it to be so one-sided all I could surmise was one best not get on the wrong side of da G.O.D.

So when I shared my thoughts this week with family and friends I got mixed responses. Some took the position of “FEAR” and others took the stance of “RESPECT” when it comes to ALMIGHTY. Either one is cool and acceptable as far as am concerned. But what you better not be is them folks out there who insist that there is no higher being or “Man Upstairs” watching over us.

I know of such a person personally who falls in this category of there is no after life or GOD. An older gentleman too at that, the irony in his belief is whenever he starts to experience discomfort, serious health issues or is admitted in the hospital the first person he calls for to heal and strengthen him is guess who???? You got it da G.O.D. All of his pomposity (yeah yall liked that word huh) goes out the window quick. This week’s blog is just a little reminder that as much as we all think we got everything under our watch in our control or grasp we are just pawns on a chessboard.


Your Move

No comments:

Post a Comment

Na Wa O (NWO)!

Na Wa O! - is slang or a pidgin term used back home in Nigeria and other parts of Africa that simply illustrates something unbelievable, makes you speechless or leaves you flabbergasted.


KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week

KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week
SUFFERIN & SMILIN

POPULAR POSTS