Saturday, February 1, 2014

Come Again?

What’s really good people?

Man where do we start this week? How about the city of ATL and its ICE disaster this entire week because of what two inches of snow? Na Wa O! Seeing that on the television reminded of only how bad Nigeria could suffer if we ever get snow someday. I mean what I want to know is how did those people in their cars make it past 12 plus hours without using restrooms and not running out of gas in their cars because keep in mind it is winter so it ain’t like you can just shut off your engine and go to sleep in a freezing car out in the cold. Oh and how can I forget our village idiot of a President Goodluck posing for pictures with actress Goldie Hawn this week at some international conference. One of the headlines actually referred to Jonathan as the Anti-Gay Nigerian President. SMH. Now that is HILARIOUS. Boy I tell you what the GAY MAFIA better not try to mess with NAIJA O. Una go hear “This is Africa” noni. Oshaaaaaaamo.

(S/O) To my peoples in the ATL be safe out there.

(S/O) To all of the viewers, followers & readers of the MY OMO NAIJA blogspot. Thank you for your continued support. Love iz Love! P
  
Ok people; let me get focused…

I had somebody tell me something this week and all I could do, think and say was COME AGAIN? I mean I know you all out there have experienced this, you know that thought you get in your head when somebody just says something just CRAZY or just so UNTHHINKABLE and you get that look in your face like “did this fool just say this s**t to me with a straight face”? I know many of you all get this everyday because I am the one saying it to your faces so deal with it and guess what am still gonna keeping talking all RECKLESS too. SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT.

For some reason this week, I just heard one ratchet mess after another like there was something in the water. So this really got me to thinking, a lot of people got a serious case of the diarrhea of the mouth out here and it is only getting worst. I mean in my case I just say dumb things just to get a rise out of a person but I can’t say that is the same case for a lot of these yahooooooooos.

I mean what to do what to do. Ignore it and keep it moving or check that individual on the spot so such behaviors can be nipped in the bud early. Now this those not necessarily apply to family and friends because hey we are stuck with family and as for the friends you can always get a new one. This is more for that select group of individuals you never really got down with like that or people who think they cool enough with you to go that far.

Now I am not recommending that you go around checking people at your work, gym, department stores or anything like that. Actually, no you must check them folks at the gym and your workplace because it is that group of people who get way too comfortable with you like yall go way back or something. Now if you try and you still getting disrespected you best handle that playa.


What you goin’ do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Na Wa O (NWO)!

Na Wa O! - is slang or a pidgin term used back home in Nigeria and other parts of Africa that simply illustrates something unbelievable, makes you speechless or leaves you flabbergasted.


KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week

KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week
SUFFERIN & SMILIN

POPULAR POSTS