Saturday, September 7, 2013

No Way OUT



What’s really good people?

I missed my peoples last week on the blogspot. Hope the end of your summer and Labor Day weekend was a massive party. If you did not get the memo by now things have changed for “P Love” these past few months. Gone are the all-white summer blowouts, trips to summer destinations and off course my favorite the Labor Day weekend jump-offs in Vegas and South Beach. My camp is busy at it again getting ready to launch our next project so stay tuned for the next BIG THING coming out fall 2013. We need your support to make this a MASSIVE success. Going forward I want to wish my father aka…“IDIMU Keshi” Happy B-Day once again and our boys the SUPA EAGLES of Nigeria the best of luck this weekend in the world-cup qualifying match against Malawi. Baba God give us more Goals I beg o. UP NIGERIA & UP NAIJA! BTW, fantasy football season is officially underway so it is time I put a beat-down on the competition starting this week. First opponent going on the SUMMA JAM screen is my brother MAG Nation. Let’s GO! 

Ok people; let me get focused…

Do you ever find yourself at times in a rut? Things just ain’t going as planned? Bills just continue to mount and pile up? Work or family pressures just never seem to end? Baby mama/Baby daddy problems become a part of everyday life? Unless your name is G.O.D. you better have answered yes to at least one of these questions. My next question then is who do you turn to in these moments of crisis, loneliness and fear? Your fake a** one thousand friends or followers on your Facebook or Twitter accounts? That one friend who you know will always tell you what you want to hear or do you choose to keep yourself locked up in a room filled with darkness in hopes of not seeing the day of light?

The message and point that I need to get across to the viewers this week is my blogspot recognizes that real life issues and concerns are no joking matter. It is our responsibility on this blogspot to try to heal and support anyone of our brothers and sisters who can benefit from a hug, tap on the shoulder, butt-kicking or a in your face confrontation to wake us up from the dumps. I serve as a trained professional that works to help people address mental health issues, depression and suicidal ideations in one of my many talents with youth and families. Why not serve as a support and resource for those in your circle of family, friends and colleagues.   

TRUTH is sometimes there is NO WAY OUT unless you fight through it and work your way out of that corner and if you get knock down then you just have to get off the mat playboy. One thing that I do not like is a whinning a** dude or people that seem like they just complain just for complaining sake. The “P Man” has a saying “when there is NO Complaining…There is NO Explaining”. TRUTH is confiding in someone you trust, respect and love is not a sign of weakness or complaining at all and I am the first to acknowledge this fact.

This is the sole reason why I love kids (especially all my Kool Keedz). It is their pure innocent qualities that can lift any dying spirit in us and want to make us push forward. Why is it that it is those ages (0-12) that truly know how to keep things simple but those ages 18 & older that make things so complicated and taxing. My advise is start acting like a six week old more by crying, whinning and fussing whenever you are not getting the necessary attention you rightly deserve.
It’s always love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Na Wa O (NWO)!

Na Wa O! - is slang or a pidgin term used back home in Nigeria and other parts of Africa that simply illustrates something unbelievable, makes you speechless or leaves you flabbergasted.


KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week

KOOL KEEDZ PIX of Week
SUFFERIN & SMILIN

POPULAR POSTS